Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Larger than life

Mummy weighted me few days ago, and i am offically 8.8kg, only 0.2kg to 9kg. I am truly now larger than life. (I am 7 month old ) After discussing with Daddy, they decided to cut down on my snacks, food and more exercise. They want to downsize me!!


I believe my 8.8kg is due to my thick fur! The thick fur makes me look fat! Now you be the judge! Am i really fat!?? (Mummy: Miru is not your fur! You are really fat, we could actually squeeze some "meat" out from his body.)
Okie maybe not really a flattering photo..

Maybe i should start to work-out more often, in order to maintain the amount of snacks i m getting from grandpa and grandma. High output gets high input right!?

I will do exercise, take more soiled clothing from the toilet, let the human chase me while i run like Bolt. Sigh, who says dog life is easy?

I tried some stretching exercise...... here is the proof...

1 comment:

eneres said...

you are fat! average weight for spitz should be around 7-8kg.

I'm now 10kg and mummy is cutting my food intake.. sob sob.. anyway i think mummy did this for my own good coz i have weak hind legs, cannot carry my weight well...

soooo you better dun get too fat if not you cannot walk!

Woof,
Georgi