Friday, June 12, 2009

我的弟弟, argh.



Hi all, Miru here...


and that is Muji taking his afternoon nap. He can't keep his tongue to himself, can he!?
Do you think that Muji is cute?!

I doubt so..

I've got to brush up my acting cute skills.

I wanna be the cutest in the house!

See! Am I cute? No ears!


He will never surpass me! NEVER!



I don't like this picture at all.

It makes me look fat even though I'm standing behind Muji.

& one more thing,

do you think that Muji kinda resemble

Breadtalk's signature bread?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


*Laugh at Muji with my hearts out*

However, good thing is that,

my brother don't gobble up food as fast as me.

He will nibble a lil and walk away,

then back to his food again.

So, I'm always hiding in a corner & wait to strike!

Of course, I'm not attacking Muji,

i go for the food.

:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muahahahaha..... woof.. dun worry... bubbles will like miru better that muji... though i can't say teh same thing for my mummy :P