Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day May Day!!

Yesterday, i went to see a doctor, because these few days whenever i ran too fast, i will stand still and lift up my left hind leg upand shiver. Parents think that i might have dislocated my joints. Thankfully, doc said that my patella are strong and don't see much of a problem in me, it might be just a strain. And the visit costs parents $163, including sasha blend and heart guard pills (oops!) The bad news is, doc asked me to lose some weight.

Mummy told me, when i first came, i was only 1.7kg. Now i am ten times the original, this shows that they really fed me well... too welll.... :D I am 11.2kg now.

I don't mind losing weight, but how can one dog loses weight in a place, where people keep bringing food in!?
Just like today, Ben kor kor came over to my place, he presented to me a super big big RAWHIDES!
Give me the bone man!!!

I was trying my best to chew the rawhides, but it seems to be too big for my mouth.

No choice, i have to stretch my mouth bigger! *Arrrr~~~~*



Okie, maybe i will hold it, to chew it easier.



Still too big for me to handle!!
Ah!! Unglam picture of me.



Okie, my target is to lose 1kg! i will start this after my birthday... :D

No comments: