Friday, May 8, 2009

Sunny days plus Sleepy Night

Parents managed to get a car last Saturday, so they brought me to Sentosa for a little swim, a warm up for the gathering we gonna have on 23rd of May!

Looking at the vast sea.

I wasn't in the mood to swim, the waves hit me real hard. I do not like that feeling, so i decided to sun tan myself on the mat.


I was getting so bored, i started to look around.

Mum thinks i shouldnt waste the petrol! So she insisted me going down to the water. hrmp! I refusssee!

Alright, i went in eventually. Ended up wet and sandy. I can't wait to get home at that moment!
Then the other day, i was sleeping in the room. Mum thinks my sleeping position super da-glam. But i think is rather artistic!

hang my leg against the wall.
With half of my eyes opened.


Yours truly! :D

No comments: