Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lesson 2: Acting Emo

Hi Humans, I have been a good boy recently (*Mummy clearing throat*), *Miru Shrugs* okie maybe just alittle active. Mummy has hid all my treats up from me, she is complaining i am FAT, But i am not!!! i m just furrry!! WHY Cant she understands!! (Mummy: Miru is currently 5.4kg) Mummy! i m undergoing puberty!! ahhh treatss... cheesy bacon!!!! Sigh* Daddy even tried to cut down on my staple food... Hrmp* lucky after discussion with mummy, he calls off the plan. If not i gonna steal food from the human table.

Another bad news for me...

Mummy and Daddy have been busying with their work, i m so bored. School must end fast fast eh.. give me back my mummy and daddy.. *whine*

Because of all these free time i have master another new skills.... hiak hiak hiak hiak....

So you think i always stick out my tongue? Looking Happy? Like this........?



You are soooo wroonnngg...

I have learn to be EMO..

So how do i go about doing it?

You can always hide under a sofa, or any corner you can find... like this..



Get me? Remember not to smile eh... even you want to pant also cannot!!! Hold your tongue!!

Once you get your corner.... you look at somewhere far... put emotions into your eyes.. look blue.. Like this.....



Easy rite?? Okie this requires hiding place.. there is another method, but is harder.. You really must know how to aact...

Okie like this....



Remember to hold your tongue. Your eyes must look soft, eyelids half drop but not totally drop, if not you look like sleeping dog, look somewhere farrrr.....

If you want to look emo and poor thing at the same time, you try to slant your head alittle, this creates the "got sorrow but duno who to say" look.. get me??




Hiak hiak.. you know acting emo really gets the attention of mummy. She stroked me for quite some time today... :D

ALrite, next lesson will be how to look anything but a dog....

1 comment:

eneres said...

tats how i con my mummy to buy me (if you saw that 1st pic on the left side of our blog) we are all so good at acting emo huh.. *high pawz*