Thursday, October 2, 2008

My first post

Finally! my mummy created a blog for mi(ru).

She has been dragging this for days, always give excuses..

No. 1 excuse she always give:
I need to study for test.

Yet she has time to play Mj, go shopping, went dating with daddy.. *whines*

Now i gonna show you what you have missed out:

When i was 2 months old, just arrived at mummy's house,
They once adopted a Jap Spitz, Miruku, but Miruku was too naughty, daddy and mummy could not take care of him and mummy's daddy, who is my grandpa now, dislike him as miruku was always growling at him. Thus, they got to give him back to the previous owner.
They were looking for Spitz puppy, but couldnt find suitable one...
Until one monday morning, mummy went Holland V's Pets Lover. She saw me and love me at the very first sight.
She said the reasons, other than me being a J.spitz, why she like me was because of my dark rings.. It reminds her of Daddy's dark ring... *sigh*
She quickly called Daddy to come down and see me...
They hugged me, and mummy said i was a good boy, *hiak hiak* then they fell for my "innocent" vibes.. They bought me home!!
When i was 3 months old,
I do look pregnant in the main pic, but i am a male dog!!
I wasnt posing for the camera as well, i was caught in the act, stealing food from the cuppie...
I used to whine alot when i first came, but i am a big boy now and i know daddy and mummy wont react to my whinings, they will only react to me when i sit down and look at them with my pleading eyes.
Mummy calls me a silent dog as.. So far, she only heard me barked twice.. Of course, i m a gentlemen to be, i shouldnt bark loudly to get attention.. and haven you heard, silent dog kills?
Now i am 4 mths old, Daddy and mummy brought me to ECP to have fun.. i shall blogged more about it on my next post.

1 comment:

eneres said...

my boy never used to bark too.. too silent for a dog.. now very very protective of his area and home. so miru's silentness is jus the beginning.. haha..