Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lesson 1: Staying Cool

Today, Miru is teaching all dogs how to stay cool during hot weather, and when your mummy refuses to switch on the air-con for you.

The first most important step, Patience..

Wait Patiently near the fridge, lie low... always give an act cute face, so the humans will not bear to chase you away..



Continue to wait..



Finally... something you are waiting for is here.. the fridge is open!! Can you feel the cool air??



Lastly, refuse to come out. Just continue to stay inside, the humans wont close the door until you are out. So continue to stay in!!



Okie, end of lesson. I hope you find it useful. Cause is really good for me..

Lastly, let me show you what daddy and mummy bought for me on my 4th month birthday.. A pillow!! :D

No comments: