Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mummy is very particular about my cleanliness. I'm only allowed to go up the bed, when my paws and butt are cleaned by her. Thus the only day i can go out and have fun, will only be saturday. Saturday is my bathing day, fyi, so after all the fun, i can be clean immediately.


And last Saturday, they brought me to West Coast Park to meet a new friend.
Here is me in Daddy's bag. waiting for cab. Saw my frisbee toy? :D
Daddy was complaining about my weight, both daddy and mummy are wondering if they are still able to carry me when i m a yr old. *hrmp* They are the one who feed me !!


So we reached and i met her, BOBO! A 2+ yrs old Shetland + Spitz. Isnt she lovely? Mummy can't stop praising her for being so sweet looking. And man, she is tough! She is 14kg!!
After seeing BOBO, Mummy changed her mind about keeping me small so she could continue to carry me. She thinks is great to have a fat, no i mean BIG dog. Thus now she wants me to hit 14kg when i grow up. Fickleminded!

BOBO is rather shy, i tried to mingle and play with her, but she chose to keep a distance from me, the closest i can get to her is to sniif sniff her butt.

And special guest appearance! Miru the Cat.. *shrug*
Time for photo, eh.... BOBO where are you looking?? Her parents of course, and i m looking at mine :D

So i mentioned earlier, BOBO is a shy lady, she prefers to be near to her parents and far away from me. In order to take a picture, we need to resort to 借位 tactic. Hiak hiak.. Suceed!

I am so tired at the end of the day..... Catching a wink while on the way home... zzzzz

After bathing and battling to keep my ears from being clean, i slept the whole saturday afternoon..

2 comments:

eneres said...

BOBO will look like corgi too if her legs are short.. hehe..

valey said...

hehe i oso tink so.. she is soo tough!!