Friday, October 10, 2008

My first ECP trip



One Friday, mummy drove me, daddy and aunty up to ECP! Mummy is a real good driver (Mummy: Thank you thank you!!)

We reached ECP, and i was quite reluctant to walk.. This was my first trip out, everything seems to be so scary. I sniffed the ground, bite some leaves, look around.. And i totally hate the leash! argh..i want my freedom!! (Mummy: We were more worried than you! Afraid you will run away with the ang mo lady that gave you pat pat, you were practically in submissive mode when you saw her!! Hrmp!! ungrateful dog~!!)

Daddy was busying snapping my pics, thats why you got some many gd shots of me!



Look! i am in a basket! Mummy might be a gd car driver, but she is 100% not a gd rider. Thats i was being put on daddy's bicycle.. *Happy me* Being a curious dog, i was standing and looking around, and accident happened. I fell from the bicycle *ahhh!!* Thank Jesus! Daddy tied my leash tight tight to the bicycle, so when i fell i will not hit the ground, just a few inch off the ground. Daddy also unclipped my leash in time (though accidentally) , so i did not get strangle by that leash. For the rest of the journey, i decided to be a good boy and sit well in the basket.

We reached Bedok Jetty..
They decided to let me born free from leash! *run run run run run*
Now you know why speed is my middle name, i can lift myself off the ground. Mummy look! No ground!!



Mummy used her body to shade me from the sun, yes i appreciate that.. but mummy you are holding me too tight...

Me being born free was short lived, the ranger came and wanted mummy to leash me up..

Alrite time to sleep, till the next post..

1 comment:

CandyQueen said...

OMG! MIRU HAS A BLOG!